Always use a VPN. Try IPVanish 60% Off Learn more about VPN’s and streaming at
The latest official version of TeaTV 9.6R shows as having riskware.rogueurl.gphrs when running Bitdefender on an Android phone. I am not certain how malicious this may or may not be, but the good news is the modded ad free version of 9.7 doesn’t have this issue. I will show you how to download and install that version to stream safely.
1. on your firestick, click on settings, my fire tv, and developer options
2 turn on adb debugging and apps from unknown sources
3. click home and scroll once to the left and search for Downloader
4. Install Downloader and type get.filelinked.com
5. Install Filelinked and enter code 67664537. If you enter this filelinked store, please subscribe to the Stream It All channel.
6. Find the 9.7 modded version in the list to download and install.
You should be all set. Hopefully this is an anomaly and the bad press like this will ensure subsequent versions of TeaTV don’t have this file in them.
Get all teh latest Filelinked codes – https://www.latest-kodi.com/latest-filelinked-codes-all-the-latest-filelinked-codes/